Shammi Khanna is the Chief Operating Officer at Global Indian Solutions. An MBA Finance from Rotman School of Management (University of Toronto), he has over 15 years’ experience in wealth management and banking. He has over 4 years of experience in Estate Planning and Trust Services. As part of Wealth Management he grew passionate about Estate Planning and capital markets. He is a Chartered Trust and Estate Planner from American Academy of Financial Management (AAFM). He has a calm personality, work experience and ability to develop solutions to the complex needs of multi-generational changes within family run businesses. A big asset is his ability to step back and look at any situation from a 360° view. This holds him in good stead in achieving compromises during situations involving negotiations.
- Part of the Start Up team at Universal Trustees Pvt Ltd
- Part of the wealth management team with Standard Chartered Bank and Citi Bank, in UAE
- Part of the commercial banking team at Toronto Dominion Bank, Toronto
- Prior to joining TD Bank, Toronto he was part of the start-up team in ICICI Capital Services.
- He also has a keen interest in Indian Mythology and history of India.